[Wine] Corel Ventura 10 won't install.

sarbash wineforum-user at winehq.org
Thu May 5 14:59:29 CDT 2011

Hello all.

After trying/googling/seeking for the solution this is the last hope for me to be helped here.

Setup32.exe shows me this error message:

---------------------------
SetupMgr

You do not have administrator privileges on this machine.
Setup cannot continue.
---------------------------

BTW, I get this message on my working WinXP machine under user's account with admin rights but not usin' builtin admin account.
Ok, there was ability to logout/login into builtin acc and install this app.

No choice, I thinked. Let try to use Ventura.msi directly...

This is the log:

[23:49:05 sergey at serenity Corel Ventura 10]$ wine msiexec /i Ventura.msi

fixme:storage:create_storagefile Storage share mode not implemented.
err:msi:ITERATE_Actions Execution halted, action L"InstallWelcome" returned 1602

Installer shows welcome screen and after pressing [Next] button I've got "The wizard was interrupted blah-blah-blah..." message on a Wizard's current page and only [Finish] active button.

Any help/advices are welcome.
Thanks.