[Wine] Re: WoW Launcher.exe crashs

Chronofrost wineforum-user at winehq.org
Fri May 6 17:16:11 CDT 2011

I'm having the same problem. It's strange because the launcher has worked fine up until about a week ago.

I'm running Wine 1.3.19 on 64-bit Arch Linux as well, and the launcher stopped working immediately after the 1.3.19 update. A lot of other packages changed in that update too, though, because of the update from GNOME2 to GNOME3.

The crash seems to be caused by some kind of HTML issue. The launcher works fine after installing IE6 on a 32-bit winearch using winetricks. Could this be an issue with the wine_gecko package on Arch Linux?