[Wine] MDAC problems after last Wine path

Dmitrij Kudriavcev dmitrij at kudriavcev.info
Sat May 7 01:12:24 CDT 2011

Hello all.

I'm using Fedora 14. I have patched my wine yesterday using yum, ane my wine
current version is: 1.3.18-1.fc14.

After that, some of my programs stop to working. It seems, what something
happen with MDAC component, because program can't open mdb file and can not
found MDAC component from the console.

The errors. what i get:

err:ole:CoGetClassObject class {6c736db1-bd94-11d0-8a23-00aa00b58e10} not
registered
err:ole:CoGetClassObject no class object
{6c736db1-bd94-11d0-8a23-00aa00b58e10} could be created for context 0x1

Before the path, this program have been successful working on this computer
under wine more that one year.

I have try to reinstall wine and my program. I have download latest
winetricks and reinstall mdac27 and mdac28. Nothing of that helps.

I have check on internet and have seen post of peoples with similar problem.

Regards,
Dmitrij Kudriavcev