[Wine] Re: Kiosk software from

oiaohm wineforum-user at winehq.org
Sat May 7 07:36:20 CDT 2011

http://www.mkahawa.net/  for the cafe control.

 DansGuardian and other filters can be run by squid on Linux. There are other open source solutions do basically the same job as what you are asking to run.  JeffJeffz   Costs way lower.

Advantage due to the fact it server.  User does not magically get around it because they find another webbrowser that the software does not know of.

Installing a browser in wine and expecting it to work.  You can almost bet the software is using internet explorer.

Problem is you also have provided us with no information on what version of wine you tested with and what errors it showed.  We don't do basic leg work for you.

We will not be downloading and trying software without a min of the user providing some attempt to be useful.