[Wine] What antivirus program is the best for a computer?

James McKenzie jjmckenzie51 at gmail.com
Sun May 8 09:53:43 CDT 2011

On 5/4/11 12:21 PM, yourigari29 wrote:
> I was using MaAfee(free version) antivirus. That's good but it makes my pc too slow. I am using kaspersky now. But searching the web I came to know that Bitdefender is the most popular antivirus. It was a beneficial workout for me to go through your web page. It definitely stretches the limits with the mind when you go through very good info and make an effort to interpret it properly.

It is BEST to use a native anti-virus.  ClamAV for Linux and Mac is what
I highly recommend rather than trying to run a Windows specific
antivirus with all of the inherent problems they introduce.  Scanning
frequently is also recommended but not during periods of high use.  If
you leave your system on 24 hours a day, scanning during the night is best.

James McKenzie