[Wine] Re: 36 FPS using ubuntu-classic desktop, drops to 4 FPS xubuntu

dusf wineforum-user at winehq.org
Mon May 9 11:55:58 CDT 2011

Still did not work, even after a full fresh install on my / partition which I hope would because previously I just had Ubuntu installed with Xubuntu-desktop on top.

I believe now the problems may be occurring because of settings from my /home partition which I did not and could not format. Tomorrow I will be able to format it and hopefully a fresh install on / with a new /home will resolve the issue.