[Wine] Child window error in Stone's summasummarum

gnubee40 wineforum-user at winehq.org
Mon May 9 16:03:01 CDT 2011

Hi!

I a m using Stone's Summa Summarum for accounting (Danish Program)
This program makes regularly use of child windows.
Now for 2nd time there is an error occurring. Certain child windows have stopped appearing. When starting the program from terminal the following error message appears:

Code:
err:rebar:REBAR_MoveChildWindows EndDeferWindowPos returned NULL

A successful opening of a childwindow (or any window) returns somthing like the following.

Code:
fixme:win:LockWindowUpdate (0x20030), partial stub!
fixme:win:LockWindowUpdate ((nil)), partial stub!

Reinstalling the Windows program does NOT help, so I reckon this must be some sort of X problem.
How can i reset the window positions in Wine???
So far total reinstall of Wine has been my only option. But if this error continues to show this would be quite bothersome.

There are other X problems with this program in conjunction with multiple desktop areas. Thus, when minimizing the SummaSummarum window it might dissapear from, say desktop area 3, and the button shows up in Area 1 instead. However, I can live with that.

Thanks in advance!  :)