[Wine] Get CarbonPoker running?

James McKenzie jjmckenzie51 at gmail.com
Mon May 9 16:31:50 CDT 2011

On Mon, May 9, 2011 at 2:05 PM, thegenix <wineforum-user at winehq.org> wrote:
> Wine version is 1.3.19 and I'm on Ubuntu 10.10.
>
> Right now when I go to open the program, the loading screen pops up but is mirrored. After about 2 seconds the loading screen disappears and
> Carbon never loads.

Could you run the program from the console and capture a logging file?
 Instructions are available at http://wiki.winehq.org/FAQ#get_log.
Please post the file to a pastebin site (Ubuntu has one of its own)
and then post the URL here in the forum so we can go look at it?

BTW, does an error message popup stating that Wine encountered a Serious Error?

Thank you.

James McKenzie