[Wine] iTunes doesn't work after upgrading to Ubuntu 11.04

501st_alpha1 wineforum-user at winehq.org
Mon May 9 20:14:28 CDT 2011

I recently upgraded to Ubuntu 11.04, and iTunes has stopped working. It worked fine in 10.10; I had been using it with Wine 1.2.2. I tried it in 11 with Wine 1.2.2 and 1.3.14, both unsuccessfully. I will try 1.3.19 later tonight.

With both versions of Wine, it opens and appears to work, but my music doesn't show up. I still see my playlists though, so I think it can see the library. I tried using the same wine prefix as in Ubuntu 10 for Wine 1.2.2, and I made a fresh one for Wine 1.3.14, both with the same result.

Here is the Pastebin (http://pastebin.com/0Wa9wTsJ) for the developmental version. The first block of code is running winecfg, and the second block is installing iTunes.

Any ideas?