[Wine] Re: Does wine support rts. program?

joven15 wineforum-user at winehq.org
Mon May 9 22:18:59 CDT 2011

its much better if the wine developer will add this extension like .rts .rdo .rll this extension will help people to open important files... like now i really nid to find solution for this extension and so many ways before we run perfect or soft and the problem what if all time we waste then nothing happen even we find it... thats why if read this wine dev. i hope he review my post then apply it on wine program :C