[Wine] Audio Fixes Don't Work in My Wine 1.2.3

trennor wineforum-user at winehq.org
Tue May 10 17:01:22 CDT 2011

I read through the Audio Fixes thread and tried the padsp "fix" but it didn't work on my system.

I'm running PCLINUXOS 2010 with updates, and the most recent Wine update is 1.2.3. I'm trying to use a client called  Advanced Voice Client (AVC) (http://squawkgear.hoppie.nl/AVC.zip) which is a VOIP client developed for the     VATSIM  (http://www.vatsim.net) flight simulator network. Everything worked just fine until this most recent update. Data Dump  (http://pastebin.com/GX34bLiD) from attempts to run AVC. As mentioned before, I tried running the padsp fix mentioned in the Audio thread; no go. I'm back to square one. Can some please help?