[Wine] Does wine support rts. program?

James McKenzie jjmckenzie51 at gmail.com
Tue May 10 21:54:52 CDT 2011

On 5/9/11 8:18 PM, joven15 wrote:
> its much better if the wine developer will add this extension like .rts .rdo .rll this extension will help people to open important files... like now i really nid to find solution for this extension and so many ways before we run perfect or soft and the problem what if all time we waste then nothing happen even we find it... thats why if read this wine dev. i hope he review my post then apply it on wine program :C

It is rather interesting that APPAC decided to reuse well known
extensions for those files:

.rts QuickTime Streaming file
.rdo Oracle Database Redo logging file
.rll Basic Realizer

We really do need a logging file from when you attempt to access the rts
file to try and figure out what 'program' is being called and even if it
is the correct one.  Log onto APPAC and then try to access an .rts
file.  You were provided with the location of instructions on how to do
this previously and please provide US with only the URL of the log file
after posting it to a site like pastebin.com.

James McKenzie