[Wine] Re: Running TalonRO (A Ragnarok Online Private Server)

sagarp14 wineforum-user at winehq.org
Wed May 11 23:55:41 CDT 2011

I am trying to start an x session with 16 bit depth but I am having some trouble.

In terminal I type startx -- -depth 16.  Then it gives me this output:

Code:
font_cache: Scanning user font directories to generate X11 font caches
font_cache: Updating FC cache
xauth:  file /Users/sagarpatel/.serverauth.6672 does not exist

launch_msg("CheckIn") IPC failure: Operation not permitted
font_cache: Done

waiting for X server to begin accepting connections .
..
..
..

And the dots just continue on with nothing happening.  I have never done this before so a little help would be great!  Also I have XQuartz installed if that makes any difference.