[Wine] Quick Question: How to run Winetricks?

Ruingaraf wineforum-user at winehq.org
Thu May 12 14:13:03 CDT 2011

All right, I've downloaded Wine and Wine Bottler, created an app with my program, put in the confirmation code for -that-, jumped through a few more hoops because Sony apparently now requires a 20-some character code for confirmation as well as the original key, ran it, and got the usual error message:

[Image: http://img814.imageshack.us/img814/8784/screenshot20110512at254.png ]

Read the FAQ, so now my best best is downloading and running Winetricks. So I downloaded it, but it's a plaintext file. How do I use this? Do I copy + paste it into the command line, and if so, how do I open the command line on MacOSX? (new to this OS as well, haha. I knew how to open it on Windows.)

sorry for my noobish question, orz.