[Wine] Re: Printing to pdf file (no cups-pdf)

augustosuwine wineforum-user at winehq.org
Fri May 13 16:06:56 CDT 2011

:D your reply contains a lot of good ideas! Thank you.

By the way, you can find the application here: http://www.taxonline.it/. However, despite the name it is an "italian only" application, written to help people to fill tax forms. So I guess it is of little use for you to know.

And yes, the cups-pdf works fine with other applications, but not with "taxonline".

I tried to run wine with debug otpions on, but there was no clue: I'll follow your indications, and tell you.

Finally, I looked for files located in unexpected places (using the "find -mmin" command), but with no results.

Thank you again...