[Wine] Ubuntu Natty / WINE / iTunes, uninstall

cyberdyne3 wineforum-user at winehq.org
Sat May 14 07:32:26 CDT 2011

Hi all,
I installed Ubuntu Natty Narwahl ,then WINE and finally iTunes (using WINE) but have found iTunes is simply too slow and many features don't work as they should. So I've decided to do away with iTunes and just stick to one of the Linux players.

However, whenever I use the WINE uninstaller, the progress window says the operation completed but the iTunes (and Bonjour, etc) names, remain in the list of installed applications and don't actually get removed.

If iTunes and its other associated installations are the only software I've installed using WINE, can I just somehow delete the C: drive they 'reside' on? Or is there another way to rid the system of these applications (including - or not - WINE).

Many thanks in advance.