[Wine] Problems building wine 1.3.20 on Mac os x 10.6.7

James McKenzie jjmckenzie51 at gmail.com
Sat May 14 19:31:01 CDT 2011

On 5/14/11 2:13 PM, Pythonkid94 wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I have been trying to build wine from source on my imac, but I encountered errors that I have no idea how to fix  [Crying or Very sad]
>
> I configured with:
>

> Code:
> ./configure CPPFLAGS='-I/usr/X11/include -I/opt/local/include' LIBS='-lGL -lGLU' LDFLAGS='-L/usr/X11/lib -L/opt/local/lib'
>

> I installed the dependencies for wine with MacPorts (hence the /opt/local).
>
> This was the configure output.
>

> configure: libsane 32-bit development files not found, scanners won't be supported.
Install sane with 32 bit libraries
> configure: libv4l 32-bit development files not found.
> configure: libgphoto2 32-bit development files not found, digital cameras won't be supported.
Install libgphoto with 32 bit libraries
> configure: OSS sound system found but too old (OSSv4 needed), OSS won't be supported.
> configure: libcapi20 32-bit development files not found, ISDN won't be supported.
> configure: libgsm 32-bit development files not found, gsm 06.10 codec won't be supported.
Install gsm with 32 bit libraries.

> Here is just the error part of the make output.
>

> Code:
> In file included from event.c:45:
> ../../include/windef.h:207: error: conflicting types for ‘BOOL’
> /usr/X11/include/X11/Xmd.h:165: error: previous declaration of ‘BOOL’ was here
Have you installed XQuartz? Also, X11 should NOT be redefining these values.

If you have you will need to change the X11 includes to point to them in
/opt/X11.

BTW, what version of MacOSX do you have installed?

James McKenzie