[Wine] Re: Pepakura 3.0.3a on OSX

Pythonkid94 wineforum-user at winehq.org
Sun May 15 12:14:33 CDT 2011

Well...I don't wan't this post to be a post of doom, but it seems that Pepakure Designer is a program that just doesn't work in wine yet. All of the times I've tried running it I had the exact same problem. I am running a newer version of mac osx, but this is what I have tried:

CrossOver(demo)...same problem,
Wine Bottler...same problem,
Wine 1.2.3....same problem,
Wine running on (emulated) ubuntu 11.04...same problem,
newest version of Wine (1.3.20)...same problem.

I guess I've given up hope of it working in Wine any time soon :(

Unfortunately, I'm not a experienced enough programmer or I would try to fix the problem.