[Wine] Does wine support rts. program?

John Drescher drescherjm at gmail.com
Sun May 15 22:16:29 CDT 2011

On Sun, May 15, 2011 at 10:45 PM, joven15 <wineforum-user at winehq.org> wrote:
> ok john tnx i will wait the result..... i hope we fix this problem this accounting system very useful when it runs on wine :)..... and if its success i will tell to my boss to give some donate to this forum :).... ... actually i install properly the software like i always do in windows installation. but in ubuntu when i run the accpac some component nothing happen or wont appear but the other component working..

If you hit part of the install that does not work. Do that
installation in the terminal and post the log output on pastebin.com.
Then possibly some of us can help. Remember that it's not always easy
or even possible to give a solution with just the information from the
log. So do not expect a quick answer. Also as always wine is not
complete (meaning not all of the windows API has been implemented) and
there are parts of the windows API that can never work under wine
(mostly direct hardware stuff or rootkits ..)

John