[Wine] Re: Mouse changes

Bob Wya wineforum-user at winehq.org
Mon May 16 07:53:46 CDT 2011

I'm afraid that the mouse change in 1.3.20 isn't going to be a magic bullet sadly... It fixes SWAT 4 but I've found it's completely broken Dues Ex 1. The main menu can only be accessed by mouse and so is unusable. It was working fine with 1.3.19.

I'll try out some other Steam games to see what others are affected...

Using Winecfg to turn off/ on "Automatically capture the mouse in full-screen windows" (for my Steam WINEPREFIX) has no effect and appears to do nothing. The mouse cursor jumps around erratically (in an identical manner) with the option checked or not.

I'll add that game to growing bug list  8) for 1.3.20...

Bob