[Wine] Error when launching Windows app

Donovan wineforum-user at winehq.org
Tue May 17 02:01:58 CDT 2011

Hi there

I am new to Wine and Linux so this may be something simple that I am just not doing right, when I try launch an application through the Wine folder browser it just fails straight away and shows a message saying "error"[Shocked], I have tried different applications but none of them seem to work, the applications that come with with like note-pad and so on work perfectly so not sure what I am doing wrong.

I did add the application in the wine configuration.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

Regards

Donovan [Shocked]  [Shocked]  [Shocked]