[Wine] Youtube problem etc

James McKenzie jjmckenzie51 at gmail.com
Tue May 17 12:22:15 CDT 2011

On Tue, May 17, 2011 at 10:14 AM, ec1955 <wineforum-user at winehq.org> wrote:
> HI, I'm new to WINE and Ubuntu!
> I am using Ubuntu classic 11?
> I've got WINE installed because my webbulider is WINDOWS based.
> I also have a problem watching YOU TUBE videos in FULLSCREEN MODE.
> It worked fine with Windows - is there something I can do to rectify this?

First, please look at the Applications Database for those programs you use.
Second, after looking there, then come back and add more information
to your request, like Linux Distribution, version, video card and
video driver version.
Third, without the name of your Web Builder and version, it is
impossible to provide any resemblance of assistance.

Thank you.

James McKenzie