[Wine] LiveZilla

John Drescher drescherjm at gmail.com
Wed May 18 08:16:02 CDT 2011

>> I've been using wine for various application and I'm wondering if anybody got enough luck working out livezilla in wine I've tried everything possible core fonts and netframework 2.0

Did you do what James suggested to fix the font issue?

winetricks corefonts

>> Is it possible to run it under wine at all?

Not sure. If you want us to help you debug the install are going to have to
1. Read the winefaq.
2. Upgrade wine to 1.3.18 or above
3. Start with a clean wine prefix
4. Install netframework 2.0 using winetricks
5. Install the application in the terminal and post the log on pastebin.com

www.winehq.org/FAQ#get_log

>what about netframework 3.5?

I think that one is out:

http://appdb.winehq.org/objectManager.php?sClass=version&iId=10166