[Wine] Re: state of OpenGL in software rendering

sketchman wineforum-user at winehq.org
Wed May 18 10:15:54 CDT 2011

Hi,

I use sketchup's multiple scenes along with a plugin called scene exporter
( http://www.smustard.com/script/SceneExporter )
to autogenerate all the .jpgs I use in my docs (LaTex). The filename is based on the the scene name and the ruby is relatively easy to understand and modify.

SO....

If there was a way to print to a file via Ruby would that bypass the opengl rendering problem ?

Unfortunately , I tried sending a scene to the printer and I got back the same black hole that's been described above.

Thx,