[Wine] Re: AnimeStudioPro7 crashed with openSUSE 11.4

click-clack wineforum-user at winehq.org
Thu May 19 02:30:47 CDT 2011

Thank you.

That did get me closer to solving this.
In openSUSE 11.4, 64bit (wine 1.3.12) it couldn't be installed, said the architecture isn't supported or something along those lines.

In Mint XFCE, 64-bit (Debian based, wine 1.3.20) ie7 did install and the application is not crashing anymore. So, sucess!
(I get issues with my tablet and ASpro though. Don't think that has to do with Wine though so nevermind...)

In Mint11 RC, 64bit it did crash with wine 1.3.15. I downgraded to wine 1.2.2 and now it worked. Tested an upgrade to 1.3.15 once again and it still works!
(no winetricks ie7 done)

So,do you think the issue is ie7 or something else?