[Wine] Re: [1.3.20]-Capture The Mouse Works Great. Suggestion...

kodefive wineforum-user at winehq.org
Thu May 19 11:00:00 CDT 2011

I am also running full screen games in an emulated desktop, and I really miss the feature of being able to have the mouse escape from the game so that I could take a break from gaming without having to exit the game.

In the release notes for Wine 1.3.20 there was a phrase about having the "option" to stop the mouse from escaping, but unless I am mistaken there is no such option and the mouse is irrevocably trapped inside the game until it is terminated.

Is this the case or am I missing something?

Thanks/
Torbjörn