[Wine] Re: Problem with Stronghold Crusader

sagarp14 wineforum-user at winehq.org
Thu May 19 19:13:35 CDT 2011

What I posted up there was the entire log when I ran the program.  But I also just copied and pasted that into paste bin.  Here is the output.

http://pastebin.com/QmmyJ1rq

Not sure if it matters but I did not install the program in drive_c/program files/.  Instead I just installed it in a folder in my applications folder.  It makes it easier so I can just drag the folder into terminal to change the directory instead of typing everything out since the ~/.wine directory is hidden.