[Wine] Re: Error when launching Windows app

Donovan wineforum-user at winehq.org
Fri May 20 01:59:53 CDT 2011

No that wouldn't work for us as there is still development going on for the windows side of this application, and rebuilding it in a linux language would mean two seperate projects that we would have to keep up to date.

The main problem at the moment is the way that we have to launch application using terminal, which we can't expect users to do?

Any idea why I cannot launch apps through the Wine folder browser or by right clicking on the app and running it that way?

Again, thanks for the help :-)