[Wine] Re: ProgeCAD windows C++ Library run time error

rucker222 wineforum-user at winehq.org
Mon May 23 03:14:57 CDT 2011

rucker222 wrote:

> > DanKegel wrote:
> > > Ah, cc580 is the old name.  The new name is
> > >   sh winetricks comctl32
> > > though the old command still loads the same dll.
> >

> > I appreciate the help! ... But I need to apologise now and ask if you could explain what I need to do?
>

> Okay, I figured out what you were saying.  for the record, you are now my Hero!! it works!!! excellent!!
>
> I now have a couple of other things I need to try and get working but that was the main thing that was causing me problems.  should I post the other items here or start a new thread as I don't think they are C++ issues?
Okay,

I will post the other couple of problems here and if I'm doing the wrong thing someone let me know and I will post them in a separate thread.

1. The convert PDF to DXF function does not work (found in the file menu).  Below is the output at the Command line when I try to use it.

Command : _PDF2CAD
1Vbi file not found

there does not appear to be an error to copy from the terminal.

2. The drop down layer selection menu at the top left of the screen directly above where the drawing 1 tab is opens upwards off of the screen once the drawing has a few layers on it.