[Wine] Re: Windows 3D programs don't work

speculativism wineforum-user at winehq.org
Mon May 23 11:07:29 CDT 2011

> I know the both makehuman have native Linux forms and prebuild binary for Ubuntu. Better performance is normally achievable that path.

Yeah, that's true. I'd forgotten Makehuman had a Linux version. There's lots of 3D programmes I didn't test in Wine because I know they have native Linux builds (Blender etc.) but I'd forgotten about Makehuman.

> Also particular information we want always. What version wine you used that can be found out by doing wine --verison in terminal.
>
> And what messages applications are putting out when run from terminal.

I'm in the Windows partition of my hard drive doing some necessary work today but when I get back into the Linux partition I'll copy down the more detailed information on these matters.