[Wine] Starcraft 2 slow on GTX 460?

tparker tparker at etherstorm.net
Thu May 26 11:34:15 CDT 2011

On 05/26/2011 12:09 PM, LinuxUser wrote:
> My bad, what I said about low is incorrect I had 3 SC processes going because it didn't close properly.

Just sharing info - keep an eye out for this, it has been happening to
me regularly playing WoW this last week. When I close the game it looks
(visually) like it has closed, but if I check running processes on the
computer the game launcher and wine server are still running. Just
mentioning it since they are both Blizzard games so there is a chance
you could run into the same issue.