[Wine] Re: LiveZilla

SpawnHappyJake wineforum-user at winehq.org
Fri May 27 03:35:15 CDT 2011

Sorry, my satellite Internet is down due to weather, and am barely able to get through with the data plan on my iPhone.
You need to nuke your wine. This means you need to delete the hidden ".wine" folder in your user folder. Save anything out of there that you want to keep, like game saves. Deleting this folder gets rid of all the programs you have installed in WINE, all your WINE registry keys, and any files you had in there.
After deleting the dot wine folder, just to make sure you really got it nuked, I would uninstall and reinstall WINE.
After nuking WINE, do steps 1-4 and then the other two steps.
I hope to write more after I've slept and have a full keyboard and acceptable Internet connection.
Cheers,
Jake