[Wine] Is it me or is it Oneiric

Susan Cragin susancragin at earthlink.net
Fri May 27 07:11:44 CDT 2011

I converted to Oneiric Ocelot pre-alpha several days ago.
Yes, I already know that was a bad move on my part.
Git compiled and ran well once or twice and then...
I compiled the git yesterday and tried to run NatSpeak, and this error popped up.

susan at ubuntu:~/.wine/drive_c/Program Files/Nuance/NaturallySpeaking10/Program$ wine natspeak
fixme:mountmgr:harddisk_ioctl returning zero-filled buffer for IOCTL_VOLUME_GET_VOLUME_DISK_EXTENTS
fixme:mountmgr:harddisk_ioctl unsupported ioctl 74080
fixme:mountmgr:harddisk_ioctl returning zero-filled buffer for IOCTL_VOLUME_GET_VOLUME_DISK_EXTENTS
fixme:mountmgr:harddisk_ioctl unsupported ioctl 74080
fixme:mountmgr:harddisk_ioctl returning zero-filled buffer for IOCTL_VOLUME_GET_VOLUME_DISK_EXTENTS
fixme:mountmgr:harddisk_ioctl unsupported ioctl 74080
fixme:reg:RegSetKeySecurity :(0x54,4,0xb05a50): stub
fixme:mountmgr:harddisk_ioctl returning zero-filled buffer for IOCTL_VOLUME_GET_VOLUME_DISK_EXTENTS
fixme:mountmgr:harddisk_ioctl unsupported ioctl 74080
susan at ubuntu:~/.wine/drive_c/Program Files/Nuance/NaturallySpeaking10/Program$

I'm going to create a Natty partition today and regress, and I assume NatSpeak will still run just fine.
But I was wondering if it was worth keeping an eye on this.
Or is something else going on?