[Wine] Re: LiveZilla

SpawnHappyJake wineforum-user at winehq.org
Sun May 29 15:40:11 CDT 2011

Egypt? How are you people? Heard you were shut out from the Internet for a while there.
Glad you're connected now. Thanks for the warm regards from warm Egypt. And I send my warm regards from the cool, moist, cloud-covered, southern Oregon Coast (part of the Pacific coast of USA).
I've always admired the Pyramids in Egypt and in Mexico. How did they build them?
Those pyramids are just as much of a mystery as Batrams getting Livezilla to work in WINE. [Laughing]
I'm not clear on what you said you installed/ acquired from dlls.com. By the way, when I go to dlls.com, it says that the domain name is up for sale.
Maybe it's time to try directly coping in font files.
When you get to it, don't forget to post the WINE version you are using.
Cheers,
Jake