[Wine] Re: Problem with directsound / Gothic

qparis wineforum-user at winehq.org
Tue Nov 1 03:50:18 CDT 2011

Hi,

Maybe it's not the good place to talk about it, but I've found this topic which is talking about POL problems, so..

I'm the creator of PlayOnLinux and as I said before, I really understand that wine developers don't have to support people here using POL/POM

However, as a PlayOnLinux developer, I do a lot of different tests and I know when a bug is obviously not coming from one of our "hack"
Indeed, we have a lot of bug reported (especially for manual installation, which does not install dirty hacks) and we don't know how to deal with them, because people can't really ask you. How can we do ?

Thank's for having reading me, and very sorry if I'm oin the wrong place