[Wine] Question about Wine

ruinairas wineforum-user at winehq.org
Tue Nov 1 20:56:55 CDT 2011

Are there any limits to this program? Will it in the future be able to run Windows games as if it was being run native? If so I will without a doubt donate to this project. If there are any roadblocks that we know we can't do would you kindly inform me of this?

I use an integrated graphics chipset. I know it's nothing special, but I've noticed blackish graphical errors running various applications like Firefox/Google Chrome/Utorrent with wine. I would be amazed if this is possible. I've seen what it can do with ATI/Nvidia cards, and wish Intel would work too!