[Wine] No audio in wine + audio tab crashes.

Jekktis wineforum-user at winehq.org
Wed Nov 2 19:31:55 CDT 2011

So I'm running Debian Squeeze 64-bit, and I in addition to audio tab crashing, I also get no audio from and program I run. I've heard this is a common problem in debian 64-bit, but I failed to find a working solution. I tried adding the registry string for audio driver set for OSS or ALSA, and neither of them work. It does give me access to the audio tab though, not that it does me any good, since I can't expand the sound drivers option on their.

Any idea's?