[Wine] Re: Is there anything blocking wine apps from network access?

fredand44 wineforum-user at winehq.org
Thu Nov 3 15:32:47 CDT 2011

Tha nks for the reply!

Philips media connect just uses the LAN with WIFI.
How ever it seems like my wine apps in some how are blocked from network access.

It was a good idea to try also fire fox.

Unfortunately the firefox-webpage is so smart so from my linux machine it keep giving me firefox for linux. (It does not look that I can download firefox for windows).

Can you think of any other app that we I can try?

Best regards
Fredrik