[Wine] Equations in Word 2007

Aleksey_R wineforum-user at winehq.org
Fri Nov 4 07:48:50 CDT 2011

Greetings, gentlemen.

When I open a doc-file with some formulas (the file was created on windows machine), sometimes they are rendered a bit wrong. After opening them in equation editor they are rendered OK. After saving the doc-file anything is OK. But when the changed file is opened on MS Word 2007 on Windows machine, the formulas which were opened in Equation Editor on wine Word, are rendered wrong! And I have to open them in Equation Editor and save document to see them in right way.

When the amount of formulas in document is big, this things starts to annoy. Also, this rendering problems make conversion to pdf more difficult: I need to open formulas in Equation Editor before conversion to PDF.

Has anyone the same problem?

OS: OpenSuse 11.4 64 bit
Wine: 1.3.31, win32 wine prefix
MS Office: 2007 Enterprise SP2