[Wine] running application rynga

Pavel Troller patrol at sinus.cz
Sat Nov 5 00:30:32 CDT 2011

Hi!
  I'm experiencing similar issues with other VoIP clients supplied by discount VoIP operators, mainly from the Betamax family - they don't work under wine. But these operators (including Rynga) are using standardized SIP protocol, so it's not a problem to use any native Linux SIP client like Twinkle, Linphone, kphone or others, which are even more user-friendly and allow more functionality. You can always use a web browser to perform operator-specific tasks (refilling a credit, viewing CDRs etc.).
    With regards, Pavel