[Wine] World of Warcraft Launcher.exe keeps crashing

tparker tparker at etherstorm.net
Sat Nov 5 07:46:21 CDT 2011

On 11/05/2011 08:33 AM, JontomXire wrote:
> wine-1.3.29
>

> There's a small update to World of Warcraft today. When I run launcher.exe under Wine, it keeps crashing.

I just tried the launcher to test this on my machine. It did crash with
a 'send to Blizzard' bug report that was a generic memory error and I
did not get any errors in terminal. I sent the Blizzard report,
restarted the launcher and the second time it did go through. I do still
have to use wow.exe to play the game, not the launcher. You may just
have to keep restarting and let the launcher grab more of the patch each
time until you get it all. Sorry I didn't see a fix.

Wine 1.3.30
openSuse 11.4