[Wine] Re: How to run Wine after installing libgl1-mesa-glx?

v_mil wineforum-user at winehq.org
Sun Nov 6 13:48:30 CST 2011

Soulcage wrote:
> Did you read this http://wiki.winehq.org/FAQ#head-60c5de309a53bb8ed07d8af1ca26db129334cb43?

Yes, I do. I deleted a prefix .wine, removed all Wine applications by Ubuntu Software Center, uninstalled all packets related to WineHQ and finally use sudo apt-get purge, sudo apt-get autoremove. When I opened Ubuntu Software Center I lost all WineHQ entries. I verified /usr/bin/wine - and no such file.
And finally I reinstalled WineHQ usual way.
And the result is:

user at Notebook:~$ invalid
invalid: :><0=4C =5 7=0945=>
user at Notebook:~$ export WINEPREFIX=$HOME/.wine/
user at Notebook:~$ winecfg
exec: 29: /usr/bin/wine: not found

The first command is fully invalid. I test OS reaction.
The result translation is:
invalid: Command not found

But creating of wine prefix failed with absolutely different result.
The file /usr/bin/wine is PRESENT!

WineHQ works until my Xorg packets manipulations So, what is missing???