[Wine] Re: World of Warcraft Launcher.exe keeps crashing

JontomXire wineforum-user at winehq.org
Mon Nov 7 02:12:33 CST 2011

I kicked off the background downloader and that worked fine. It also showed me that I already had most of the patch downloaded, so I guess it's been doing it for the last few weeks.

Also, on my Windows box, even after Launcher had finished, background downloader reported that the patch still wasn't fully downloaded.

So I don't think that's relevant. Whatever it is that Launcher is trying to do must be unrelated to the patch download.