[Wine] Re: I have asked about The Sims 3, please help me

dimesio wineforum-user at winehq.org
Mon Nov 7 21:59:10 CST 2011

kiku2you wrote:
>  The font itself, I would like to know what font to use to play this game, and another problem that the screen is black.

Try winetricks corefonts for the font problem. For the black screen, as you've already been told, the problem is most likely the Intel GPU. Make sure you have the latest Intel driver (2.16.0) installed, but if that doesn't help, I think you're probably out of luck, since replacing it with an Nvidia card isn't an option in a laptop.