[Wine] Trouble loading software

darkelfjuggalo wineforum-user at winehq.org
Tue Nov 8 18:17:43 CST 2011

I recently installed Wine to my Debian Squeeze from Debian.org source.

Thus far I have tried to install an Auto-clicker which apparently the one I tried to install will not work in it.

Auto clicker Down-Load page: http://www.brothersoft.com/autoclick-download-51202.html

The link is to reference for someone wanting to figure out how to make it work

In windows it's a very good program, but I don't like the site's required toolbar[the auto-click will not work without it]

This allows you to 'record'  infinite clicks on multiple spaces on the screen, and replay them infitnately, you can set a timer interval for clicks and set to end after so many clicks in addition to a few other customizing options

I installed wine for this program becuase I cannot find a Linux Auto-clicker that is easy to install, or that I can in customize to what i need from situation to situation.

2ndly: I installed Yahoo Messenger 11, a luancher was created automatically that routes through the Wine program, but will not launch.

in this case I am unsure if tihs is a wine issue or a linux issue....

any help on both of these situations would be greatly appreciated.