[Wine] Running Matlab-compiled binaries with Wine?

Alexander Klein wineforum-user at winehq.org
Thu Nov 10 03:55:30 CST 2011

Hi,

yesterday, I tried to install a program that was compiled with Matlab under Wine. Unfortunately, when the installer tried to install the Matlab libraries, I got an error indicating that something had gone wrong with a file named _install.bat.

We don't have Matlab for Linux here, so Wine seems to be our only option for this program.

Has anyone else perhaps succeeded in installing programs that were compiled with Matlab?

Kind regards,

Alex