[Wine] Fireworks 8 installs but does fail to run

Boberwt wineforum-user at winehq.org
Thu Nov 10 03:56:10 CST 2011

Hi,

Through Wine 1.2 I am trying to install Fireworks 8 on Ubuntu 11.10. Install goes well, though the installation process never seems to finish (at some pint it sticks to "Publishing public content" or something like this). After a systemrestart Fireworks is available through the dash and when clicked it seems to run and start but after less then a second it stops.

When starting through the terminal I get the following error:

fixme:ntdll:RtlNtStatusToDosErrorNoTeb no mapping for 00000002
err:seh:raise_exception Exception frame is not in stack limits => unable to dispatch exception.

Anyone encountered this error, or knows what to do? Please let me know.

Remarkable is that Dreamweaver 8 installed in the same way, this application runs without any problem.

Thanks in advance.

Boberwt