[Wine] Re: Amnesia - The Decent running very choppy

Creddeus wineforum-user at winehq.org
Fri Nov 11 16:20:49 CST 2011

How do you disable integrated graphics? I googled around a bunch but I couldn't find anything. I opened my bios and I did find integrated peripherals and I turned off SATA but then my computer told me to select the proper boot device so I had to turn it back on. I also tried to change the primary video settings to PCIE instead of onboard but that didn't work either.

Is there a different setting I'm missing?