[Wine] Problem DELETING program

williambuell wineforum-user at winehq.org
Fri Nov 11 18:54:26 CST 2011

I want to DELETE my current installation of CoPilot.  When I try wine uninstall REMOVE, I get the message that the program is already installed. CoPilot does not provide an option to uninstall. I tried out of curiosity to RENAME the folder and reinstall an older version that may work better but still it would not let me install, so I renamed the folder back to its original name and CoPilot is still launchable.

How does one remove a program from WINE manually when there is no uninstall option?

Thanks!