[Wine] problems loading wine

James McKenzie jjmckenzie51 at gmail.com
Fri Nov 11 19:50:59 CST 2011

On Fri, Nov 11, 2011 at 5:28 PM, mysticnightcrawler
<wineforum-user at winehq.org> wrote:
> Wine works fine but i have a windows .exe file and i run it in wine it works then as the wine virtual desktop shows up it craps out.  I've also configured wine
> not really sure what problem is and why it closes as it opens up
>
> can i get help?

First read the sticky about what information we need.  "I have a
problem with running a program under Wine" leaves much out that is
needed.
Second, try looking in the Applications Database to see if anyone else
has tried the program and their level of success (or failure) and if
they encountered problems what they did to overcome them.

James